PhilaVax is a secure system that allows health care providers to access patient immunization records. With this system, you can use every opportunity to vaccinate patients according to recommended schedules, avoid missed opportunities, and avoid over- and under-vaccinating patients.
What can PhilaVax do for my practice?
PhilaVax is an immunization information system (IIS). By consolidating immunization records, an IIS helps us increase and sustain immunization coverage rates. Using the IIS, you can:
- Quickly search a patient’s immunization history
- Generate vaccination recommendations for a patient
- Print school immunization forms
- Generate reminder/recall reports for your practice
- View coverage rates for your practice
- View a patient roster for your practice
Training and Education
Philadelphia Immunization Program staff can offer training sessions to get you up and running using PhilaVax.
- Online Inventory and Ordering. This training sessions offers instruction on new features needed to manage VFC/VFAAR vaccine through PhilaVax. This webinar is required for VFC/VFAAR providers. Click here for upcoming events.
- Job Aids/Cheat Sheets for VFC/VFAAR providers: