VFC & VFAAR Flu Ordering Will Open 8/29/22
VFC & VFAAR providers can order flu for the 2022-23 season starting Monday, 8/29/22.
Make sure your site is ready!
- Account for any unused 2021-22 VFC/VFAAR flu vaccine still at your site using PhilaVax:
- Process a return for the unopened vials online in the Vaccines Returns module. A job aid with step by step instructions can be found here.
- Complete an adjustment for any open MDVs in the Inventory Module. A job aid with step by step instructions can be found here.
- Complete these steps today to avoid delays in processing your site’s 2022-23 flu season orders. If you have questions, contact DPHProviderHelp@phila.gov.
- Order flu materials for your office. Get the conversation started about the importance of flu vaccination with these free posters.
- Make sure that your EHR/EMR is set-up to report this year’s flu products. These are the vaccine available this year.
Visit our Flu Page on our website for more information on what vaccines are available and to gain access to flu resources and free print materials.