New Resource Available for In-Home COVID Vaccination Providers
There is a new resource available for COVID-19 providers who are vaccinating in the home. It contains contact and website information that can be used to report and assist with commonly encountered situations. Providers are welcome to utilize this information as needed and can also reach out to PDPH if they have any additional questions about in-home vaccinations.
Resources for In-Home Vaccine Providers
These resources can be used to report and assist with commonly encountered situations.
For legal assistance when encountering domestic violence, hoarding, home repair, or neighbor disputes, please contact:
- Community Legal Services: www.clsphila.org | 215-981-3700
- Philadelphia Legal Assistance: www.philalegal.org | 215-981-3800
For situations involving older adults, including elder abuse/crime, homecare and residential care, caregiver information and resources, or housing, home repair, food, legal resources, and transportation, please contact:
- Center for Advocacy for the Rights and Interests of the Elderly (CARIE): www.carie.org | 1-800-356-3606
- Philadelphia Corporation for Aging (PCA): www.pcacares.org | 215-765-9040
For other disability specific resources:
- Liberty Resources: www.libertyresources.net | 215-634-2000
- Mayor’s Office for People with Disabilities: www.phila.gov/departments/mayorsoffice-for-people-with-disabilities | 215-686-2798
- Disability Rights PA: www.disabilityrightspa.org | 215-238-8070
To report suspected instances of Child Abuse, call ChildLine at 1-800-932-0313.
To report suspected instances of Human Trafficking, call the National Human Trafficking Hotline at 1-888-373-7888.
For all urgent or life threatening emergencies, dial 9-1-1.