COVID-19 Vaccine Reporting Requirements
As COVID-19 Vaccine providers move towards offering boosters and additional doses, we want to ensure that all vaccination data is being captured and reported to the Philadelphia Department of Public Health (PDPH).
Providers must meet the two daily reporting requirements: reporting administered doses to PhilaVax IIS and reporting their dose inventory to VaccineFinder.
1. Providers are required to report doses administered within 24 hours of dose administration to the IIS.
- If you are a flat file reporter, your excel spreadsheet should be uploaded to via your SFTP account daily.
- HL7 reporters should ensure that vaccination data is being captured within your Electronic Health Record (EHR) system.
- Please do not violate HIPAA regulations by sending patient and/or administration data via email to PDPH and/or the Philavax@phila.gov inbox.
- Providers that are not actively reporting doses administered to the IIS will not be able to place future orders for COVID-19 vaccines.
- If you are have having trouble uploading your data via your SFTP account or require additional assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Providers are expected to report doses on-hand in their inventory every 24 hours to VaccineFinder.
- Providers should be reporting to Vaccine Finder daily including weekends and holidays.
- Provider should report to Vaccine Finder even if they have zero inventory.
- Providers that are not actively reporting doses on-hand to Vaccine Finder will not be able to place future orders for COVID-19 vaccines.
- If you are having trouble with your Vaccine Finder account, please email email@example.com.
Thank you for keeping Philadelphia safe and healthy. If you have any additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.