Get Back on Track with Routine Vaccinations
August is National Immunization Awareness Month (NIAM)! This annual observance highlights the efforts of immunization providers who protect patients of all ages against vaccine-preventable diseases through on-time vaccination.
During NIAM, encourage your patients to schedule appointments to ensure they are up to date on annual exams and recommended vaccines. Research has consistently shown that healthcare professionals are the most trusted source of vaccine information for parents and patients.
With children going back to school and adults going back to the workplace, it is now more important than ever for everyone to get back on track with routine vaccinations.
Use the resources below to help encourage routinely recommended vaccines for a variety of audiences.
- NIAM Toolkit for reaching patients and parents
- Sample newsletters to reach healthcare professionals and patients
- Educational resources for healthcare professionals, parents, and patients
- Childhood and Adolescent Immunization Schedules
- Adult Vaccine Assessment Tool
COVID-19 Vaccination Specific Resources:
- Talking to Recipients about COVID-19 Vaccination
- Your COVID-19 Vaccination
- COVID-19 Vaccines for Children and Teens
For additional National Immunization Awareness Month resources, and more information about NIAM, please visit the CDC NIAM page.
Thank you for keeping Philadelphia stay safe and healthy. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.